Wednesday 24 October 2012

Sugar Skull props

So the Hamilton Zombie Walk is rapidly approaching, and true to myself and my style, I've left everything until three days before it needs to be done :D HAHAHAHAAHA. haaaa.

Anyways, I've made these sugar skull props for my friend and I, as we will be dressing up as Dia de los Muertos style zombies this year.
It's gonna be great.

Here's some progress shots of hers first!







and then mine!










TADA.
I still need to make my veil. So...that'll be another post, haha.
Then after than, photos from the zombie walk!

thanks for checking my stuff out!
-JessB

1 comment:

  1. okay first of all the BEST part of this collection is how the Jeff Skull is all like OMG HAI in the first 2 pictures ...
    ...
    second we need to attack a spirit store and collect more skulls so you can sell these with your top hats!

    ReplyDelete